Andre Beauregard – Commercial Realtor
Background of Andre Beauregard – Commercial Realtor
I have a Master of Business Administration degree in Urban Land Economics from the University of British Columbia. I presently am an Associate Broker at NAI Commercial in Victoria. I have been a member of the Canadian Real Estate Association as an Associate Broker for over 25 years.
Throughout my career, my focus has been on marketing multi-family properties ranging from 6 suites to a portfolio of 9 apartment buildings having 537 suites. As a result of this combination of education and experience I can offer you a professional approach for either buying or selling an apartment block. Therefore my success rate for either getting you top dollar for your apartment building or finding you the right multi-family property to buy will be a lot higher than average. My clients have included insurance companies and high-net-worth individuals. I have sold several million dollars worth of apartment buildings in British Columbia. In conclusion, if you are looking for a realtor to represent you, I am your best option for buying or selling an apartment block on Vancouver Island. Remember to call or email me when the time comes to buy or sell an apartment building.
Education and Awards
- Master of Science Business Administration (Urban Land Economics) University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Education Degree awarded with Distinction, University of Calgary, Alberta
- Member of CREA (Canadian Real Estate Association) for over 25 years
- Guest lecturer (Real Estate Appraisal) at BCIT
- Guest speaker about Apartment Building Assessments for the Canadian Taxpayer Federation
- Recipient of several real estate sale achievement awards
- Ottawa Central Library & UBC Library
- Survey of the Realtors Use of Trade Area (Location) Analysis
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Victoria Real Estate Board
- Represented EY Properties in 2021 for the successful sale of 537 suites in their 8 multi-family investment property portfolio in Greater Victoria
- Represented Sun Life Financial for the sale of their multi-family hi-rise investment properties in B.C.
- Represented Standard Life as their agent for the sale of some of their multi-family hi-rise investment properties in Greater Vancouver
- Represented Manulife as their agent for the sale of their multi-family hi-rise investment properties in the West End of Vancouver
- Sale of several individual apartment buildings (8 suites to 225 suites) to high-net-worth investors in the capacity of either sellers’ agent or buyers’ agent
Planning to buy or sell an apartment building on Vancouver Island
My database of owners of apartment buildings and the buildings they own on Vancouver Island includes information for all apartment blocks over 8 suites. This database is an excellent marketing platform. It also includes information on who is selling and who is buying in real-time. Therefore because of this knowledge, buyers or sellers are more easily identified. Finally, because of all of the above, I am your best option to choose when it comes to having a realtor represent you for buying or selling a multi-family property on Vancouver Island; not to mention my very competitive commission rates!
Photos of Past Sales of Larger Apartment Buildings that I Have Sold
The results below speak for themselves. Call me or fill out the contact form below to discuss buying or selling an apartment building on Vancouver Island.
Click on the first picture below, The Oxford, to view a slide show of some of the larger apartment buildings that were sold by Andre.
To summarize, I have an excellent knowledge of the apartment building market on Vancouver Island. This is because of my research, including tracking sales information and obtaining contact information from all the owners in my database. Therefore, whether you are a buyer or a seller, choosing me to represent you could be your best option.
Planning on Buying or Selling an Apartment Building on Vancouver Island? Call Andre Beauregard at 250-940-2713 or fill in the secure contact form below which will revert to blank after submission: